Taoist soap review

Forums Reviews Taoist soap review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harifaz 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ragni_Filia
    Participant

I was told about this by Dr Hillington in my local clinic in London. He said it would help for inflammation. It was an informal talk as he isn’t officially meant to give me non pharmaceutical recommendations or prescriptions.

Nevertheless I have been using it once a week on my itchy scalp for itchy scalp. It has helped quite a bit. I haven’t seen that difference in other creams and lotions that I used.

I was never really a believer of natural products, and this is why I am writing this short review, as I am changed now in my opinions of this. I guess it is a bigger world than I thought.

ali
    Participant

Thank you for your review. Did you only apply it on selected areas of generally all over the scalp?

harifaz
    Participant

I have also used the soap but for inflammation of the scalp, as well as my usual face wash shampoo for helping my skin. Totally reccomend it to anyone looking for a good product that actually works and does what it says on the tin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.