Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo

Forums Reviews Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tino 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Blaziken420
    Participant

Has anyone tried this Pura D’or product? Its for reducing hair loss but Im skeptical at this stage.

Take a look at their clinical study: https://www.purador.com/clinical-data

I mean a questionnaire isn’t the most effective way to determine effects unless you are trying to set yourself up. Anyone tried it?

Gita
    Participant

That isn’t their only method though. They use that bundling technique to determine how much hair shedding exists. I see your point though, they are going of the statistically significant results from the questionnaire.

Hamza Hussain
    Participant

Yes! Used it and continue to do so. It really does make your hair fluffly, shiny and soft. Actually, its not this specific brand though, I just use their standard shampoo

gary
    Participant

It’s good, it worked for me. Didn’t stop my hair loss by any means but not a harmful shampoo unlike the big brands that no one criticizes (herbal essences, head and shoulders)

Tino
    Participant

Never tried it but their experimental technique seems to be more sound than Alpecins. So I don’t think that should be the critique if anything 😛

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.