Losing hope-nothing working for falling hair

Forums Hair Loss Forum Losing hope-nothing working for falling hair

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony Budding 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anthony Budding
    Participant

I’m feeling so depressed right now. Nothing I’ve tried for my hair has worked (I’m practically bald). Everything from drug treatments to natural alternatives and they’ve all failed. What am I doing wrong?

At this point I just want to get a hair transplant and be done with it.

Leonardo
    Participant

I’m sorry mate, it’s a harsh reality that some men will go bald sooner and there isn’t much you can do about it. I say go for the hair transplant, at least you will stop worrying about hair.

Anthony Budding
    Participant

Exactly, so tired of feeling self conscious bout it. My mind will be at peace lol.

emiliana
    Participant

What natural alternatives have you tried?

Anthony Budding
    Participant

Natural creams and home remedies for hair.

Joy
    Participant

Sorry to say but that isn’t whats meant by natural (or at least holistic). I strongly recommend you take a look at this article before taking any steps.

Gita
    Participant

As much as it might seem like, it really isn’t the end of the world. Most men can pull of the bald look as long as you look healthy otherwise.

Anthony Budding
    Participant

Pretty much all the remedies on Dr.Axe’s website. I’ve used minoxidil for several months following the shedding phase, did scalp massage for a bit did nothing.

emiliana
    Participant

Well none of these are really effective when you are balding or pretty much there. They are more for maintaining a good head of hair.

Scalp massage is also a preventive/maintenance kind of treatment, it wont magically grow more hair if you do it for a few days.

Anthony Budding
    Participant

To be honest I’m tried of trying now. I did tick all the boxes on the list in some way…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.